There is much to do and see in the Sunshine State. Visitors will enjoy a vast variety of attractions in Port Richey. Our town is located along the Gulf of Mexico about 35 miles northwest of Tampa. Port Richey’s small-town feel combines nature, beaches, state parks and shopping all within minutes of Belmont Inn and Suites. Situated off Highway US 19, our guests will find Belmont Inn and Suites only minutes away from shopping, dining, state parks, local attractions, and beaches. Our central location offers golf enthusiasts several golf courses within minutes to play and enjoy while staying with us. For our guests flying in from out of town, we are conveniently located just 26 miles from the Tampa International Airport.
If you’d like some of our favorite suggestions, please feel free to stop by the front desk and we can help you explore the many adventures available in Port Richey.
Visitors going to Werner-Boyce Salt Springs State Park can enjoy fishing and paddling through the inlets and bayous on 4 miles of protected coastline that wanders through the salt marsh. Birdwatchers will be in paradise while gazing at the vast variety of birds frequenting this state park. Public areas are available with picnic tables, a pavilion, and a short hiking trail.
Keeping with the tradition of Florida recreation, Port Richey offers several public golf courses to choose from while staying at Belmont Inn and Suites. Beacon Woods, Links Golf Club, and Summertree all offer unique challenges. For family fun, be sure to visit the miniature golf course at Congo River Golf.
Lyon’s Head Antique Mall has been in operation for over 20 years and offers 20,000 square feet of antiques and collectables that change daily. Their knowledgeable staff are ready and willing to help you find just what you are looking for. Open daily from 10 am to 6 pm for your convenience.
- Werner-Boyce Salt Springs State Park 1.9 mi
- Congo River Miniature Golf 2.0 mi
- Hudson Beach Park 2.5 mi
- Tropical Breeze Casino 5.3 mi
- Deep Sea Fishing 5.3 mi
- Springleton Fun Park 14.0 mi
- Weeki Wachee Springs 15.1 mi
- Wentworth Golf Club 15.3 mi
- Wall Springs Park 18.4 mi
- Honeymoon Island State Park 26.3 mi
- Green Tea Chinese Restaurant 0.2 mi
- Down By The Bay Café 0.2 mi
- Taco Bell 0.2 mi
- Wendy's 0.3 mi
- Belly Busters Restaurant 0.4 mi
- Prime Time Bar & Grill 0.4 mi
- Hungry Howie's Pizza 0.5 mi
- Denny's 0.6 mi
- La Casa Mexicana 1.9 mi
- McDonald's 2.8 mi
- Point Plaza 0.5 mi
- Lyon's Head Antique Mall 2.3 mi
- Fairway Oaks Shopping Center 4.1 mi
- Ridge Plaza Shopping Center 5.8 mi
- Southgate Center 7.5 mi